Monday, September 14, 2009

Playing Catchup

I have a list. It resides on a post-it note that has long since lost its "post-itness." This particular list is of all the FOs that I have finished and have yet to get proper photos of. Additionally, I have not shared them on the blog.

And so after a quick jaunt to Jamaica Pond, I got some decent photos. Natural light! Scenery! However, I didn't get too creative. Photographing yourself in the park wearing sweaters in 80 degree weather is courageous thing to do. Or at least, I felt like I had to be a bit brave to do so.

Between Ravelry, Flickr, and here, there may be some redundancy. I apologize, but I hope to at least expand a bit more on my process (if I can remember it) and my knitting experience with each FO.

Parade of FOs to come. Stay tuned...

No comments: