Monday, February 25, 2008

Upcoming Trip!

I am very excited about my spring break trip to San Francisco! Even though it's still 3 weeks away and during Holy Week (nothing says SPRING BREAK like the Passion of Christ), I have big plans of fun stuff to do.

So far my list of things to bring:

My set of KnitPicks Interchangeable Circular Needles
The Knitter's Book of Yarn by Clara Parkes

My New (almost finished) Mary Jane Slippers
Some airplane knitting which I haven't figured out yet.
Maybe a second pair of MJ Slippers, or a Hanami Shawl

The shawl might not be the best thing to start on a plane where mistakes would be disastrous. But I really want to knit it and am afraid if I don't start it over break I'll never have a chance to start it.

Any suggestions on additions to my list?

1 comment:

Aidan said...

My vote is for the shawl. What could make a coast-to-coast flight go faster than some major frustration? Or, at least you won't notice how much time you've spent ripping a mistake out when you're stuck in the airport anyway? Just trying to be positive....

Can't wait for you to get here! Gotta put that knitpicks order in!