Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sushi Wallet--Yum

So cute!

http://www.pickupsticksonline.com/products/accessories/wallets/sushi.php

I'm putting this one on my wish list. OK, so of course kits are overpriced, but $18 is not so bad, right? Plus, I've never made anything with a zipper, or decorative sushi rolls, or (intentionally) felted anything.

In other news:

The argosy scarf has taken a back burner to warshrags for the time being. Evidently my knitting projects fall into two categories. Need to pay attention, don't need to pay attention. Argosy started off as a need to pay attention, but is now safely in the don't need to pay attention category. So, when I've been wanting to work on something that requires attention, I've been working on the liesl scarf. (I actually started making some headway, but then realized I'd missed a yo three rows back and had to undo it all again....) And when I want to work on something easy, I've been working on my latest ballband warshrag in "hot green" and bright yellow and white "daisy ombre". So far I've given all my warshrags away, but with my renewed dedication to Shining My Sink, this one may be a keeper.

No comments: