Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thanks!

Thanks for the dishcloth pattern. Yeah, I think that I have this whole thing backwards. During school I'm knitting the super complicated scarf that I can't mess up and can't do much else while knitting it. When I'm poised for a break from school, I get the super easy pattern that I can knit while reading.

Anyway, since I've been so busy lately, I've had dreams of how to multi-task better especially when knitting. When I'm reading for school I usually have my hands full with highlighters or pens or some sort of writing utensil. Why hasn't anyone invented knitting needles that double as pens or highlighters? Huh? It seems to me to be silly to have two or more needles plus a pencil. Ok. Where's my patent attorney? Maybe I shouldn't put this on the internet.

No comments: